Voice records ringtones. Movie cell phone ringtones.
Voice Records Ringtones
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- (Ringtone (film)) Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- (Ringtone (song)) Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- (of an instrument or observer) Show or register (a measurement or result)
- (record) anything (such as a document or a phonograph record or a photograph) providing permanent evidence of or information about past events; "the film provided a valuable record of stage techniques"
- (record) register electronically; "They recorded her singing"
- make a record of; set down in permanent form
- Set down in writing or some other permanent form for later reference, esp. officially
- State or express publicly or officially; make an official record of
- Express (something) in words
- the distinctive quality or pitch or condition of a person's speech; "A shrill voice sounded behind us"
- the sound made by the vibration of vocal folds modified by the resonance of the vocal tract; "a singer takes good care of his voice"; "the giraffe cannot make any vocalizations"
- Regulate the tone quality of (organ pipes)
- Utter (a speech sound) with resonance of the vocal cords (e.g., b, d, g, v, z)
Norah Jones Photos (by Danny Clinch)
More from Norah Jones
Not Too Late
Feels Like Home
The Little Willies
It is not just the timbre of Norah Jones's voice that is mature beyond her 22 years. Her assured phrasing and precise time are more often found in older singers as well. She is instantly recognizable, blending shades of Billie Holiday and Nina Simone without sounding like anyone but herself. Any way you slice it, she is a singer to be reckoned with. Her readings of the Hank Williams classic "Cold Cold Heart" and Hoagy Carmichael's "The Nearness of You" alone are worth the price of the CD. Jones's own material, while not bad, pales a bit next to such masterpieces. They might have fared better had she and producer Arif Mardin opted for some livelier arrangements, taking better advantage of brilliant sidemen such as Bill Frisell, Kevin Breit, and Brian Blade; or if the tunes had simply been given less laconic performances. Jones has all the tools; what will come with experience and some careful listening to artists like J.J. Cale and Shirley Horn is the knack of remaining low-key without sounding sleepy--sometimes less is not, in fact, more. --Michael Ross
STAR C1000 Quad Band Dual Card Dual Cameras Color TV Bluetooth Java Touch Screen Phone
Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
Dimensions 104 * 55 * 12 mm
Weight 114 g + 76 g (leather case)
Display 2.8 - inch touch screen
Ringtones Type Polyphonic (64 chords)
Card slot micro SD (TransFlash)
Internal Memory 761 K
USB cable / U disc / Bluetooth (voice, stereo)
Messaging SMS, MMS
General, Meeting, Outdoor, Indoor, Headset, Bluetooth
0.3 MP front camera
1.3 MP back camera
English, French, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Bahasa Indonesia, Vietnamese, Turkish, Russian, Arabic, Persian, Thai, Complex Chinese
Video / Sound Recorder
Video / Audio player
Flash light, E-book
Alarm, World clock
Calendar, To do
GC RECORDS ROCKS
I walked up the stairs to my house and there on my porch was a package from GC RECORDS!!! IT WAS LIKE CHRISTMAS MORNING! I WAS LIKE HOLY F'ING SH!%!!! Thank you so much Shahab and Heela!!! I ripped it open and couldn't believe how much they hooked me up! I grabbed my guitar in celebration to hammer out some power chords (all I know right now)!!! then i posed for my photo op LMAO!! I am so happy I have music to rock out to at work all week in LA !!
voice records ringtones
American VI: Ain't No Grave, is the sixth and final installment of Johnny Cash's critically-acclaimed American Recordings album series. As with the previous five albums in the American Recordings series, American VI was produced by Rick Rubin.
American VI is deeply elegiac and spiritual, with each song its own piece of the puzzle of life's mysteries and challenges - the pursuit of salvation, the importance of friendships, the dream of peace, the power of faith, and the joys and adversities that entail simple survival. It is an achingly personal and intimate statement, as, from the end of the line, Johnny Cash looks back on a most extraordinary life.
free mp3 ringtone files
send ringtones as picture messages
get back ringtone
download free ringtones no subscription
lg incite ringtone how to
funny ringtones message
free ringtones for t mobile samsung
top ten ringtones
ringtone maker studio
download free sidekick slide ringtones